SIX Essential Elements to Selling a Home
Here are six critical elements of every sale. Each of these elements incorporates many factors, and any of them can have a dramatic effect on the time that your home stays on the market, and its ultimate selling price
- Determining the List Price Eric & Juliana will complete a Comparable Market Analysis and help you set the appropriate sales price for your home according to current market value.
- Property Location Buyers consider how close your home is to schools, shopping and services, transportation and amenities. They reward homes in well-kept neighborhoods and penalize homes on noisy streets.
- Property Condition Buyers consider the structural and mechanical integrity of your home as well as the cosmetic appeal. Before listing your home, make sure your property is in move-in condition.
- Market Conditions Market conditions are factors that impact buyers that are beyond our control, like mortgage interest rates, consumer confidence, weather, the economy, current sales and price trends.
- Contract Terms Inspection dates, mortgage approval contingencies, seller's disclosures, closing dates and exclusions of fixtures are just a few terms of the contract that should be handled up front, in order to avoid any confusion later.
- Marketing Eric & Juliana's marketing expertise will help you achieve a quicker sale and a higher price than you may otherwise receive.