The Buying Process
Our simple 6 step process will ensure that we find you that perfect home and that you are 100% comfortable during the entire journey.
- A Sit Down – Let’s grab a coffee and get to know each other a little. This will be an opportunity for you to get to know us and for us to explain the Buyer Agency Relationship and the nature of the services we provide. Understanding agency will clearly outline what our obligations are to each other. At this time we would prepare a search criteria, which would include potential neighbourhoods, a wish list and price range. Whether you are 12 months away from buying or ready now, we would be happy to help shed some light on the entire process.
- Getting Started – We can take care of your mortgage pre-approval, get you started on our email notification system, and make sure all your ducks are in a row.
- The Search – Let’s get out there and look at some properties. This is the fun stuff. We will organize your tour and accompany you on all your showings while offering advice and guidance along the way.
- Let’s Make an Offer - Once you have found your dream home it will be necessary to act quickly. This is where our skills as highly skilled agents come into play. We will share our expertise and provide you with honest and straightforward advice and negotiating options. This will allow you to make a decision with confidence. After reviewing comparable sales, we will prepare your Contract of Purchase and Sale. A thorough review and explanation of the conditions and clauses is conducted. If possible, we will present the offer on your behalf, convey negotiations and provide you with professional advice.
- Let’s Make a Deal - All documents will be forwarded to your mortgage broker for approval. It is recommended booking a home inspection for a time that is convenient for you to attend. This is an excellent opportunity to familiarize yourself with the property, and potential maintenance that may be required. We will ensure that all conditions are fulfilled within agreed deadlines and that documents are forwarded to your Lawyer, who will represent you to close the transaction. At this time, we will also collect you deposit and you have a firm deal.
- Celebrate! – Once you have moved in, it is time to celebrate…. Congratulations!
Never hesitate to ask questions. ask as many questions as necessary to help you understand the entire home buying process. You are making a long term commitment and spending a major amount of money--you'll feel much better about the transaction if you stay informed and understand what's happening every step along the way.
Discover the difference the right REALTOR® can make in buying your home!
Get Homes by Email! Learn the market. Receive brand new listings delivered into your inbox BEFORE it hits the public MLS website! Get it now!
Mobile: 604.880.6000 Fax: 1.888.664.6171 Email: email@example.com