A licensed real estate professional provides much more than the service of helping you find your ideal home. REALTORS® are expert negotiators, offer seasoned financial advice, and can superbly navigate clients around the roadblocks, and barriers sometimes associated with buying a home. Let a REALTOR® be your guide!
- a knowledgeable REALTOR® can save you endless amounts of time, money, and frustration.
- a knowledgeable REALTOR® knows the housing market inside and out and can help you avoid the “wild goose chase.”
- a knowledgeable REALTOR® can help you with any home, even if it is listed elsewhere or if it is being sold directly by the owner.
- a knowledgeable REALTOR® knows the best lenders in the area and can help you understand the importance of being pre-approved for a mortgage. he or she can also discuss down payments, closing costs, and monthly payment options that suit you.
- a knowledgeable REALTOR® is an excellent source for both general and specific information about the community such as schools, churches, shopping, and transportation—plus tips on home inspections and pricing.
- a knowledgeable REALTOR® is experienced at presenting your offer to the seller and can help you through the process of negotiating the best price. by bringing objectivity to transaction, he or she can point out the advantages and the disadvantages of a particular property.
And the best thing about your REALTOR® is that all this help normally won’t cost you a cent. Generally speaking, the seller pays the commission to the REALTOR®.
Let's get started and find you your dream home! Discover the difference the right REALTOR
® can make in buying your home